Tuesday, August 25, 2009

PC fair 7-Aug-09

Yo all!!!I'm back...Haha...Quite lazy to update bloggie recently..Sry...
7-Aug-09 Bei,Xuan,Cie,Kar Ho n me went to PC fair...Lol...We plan 3 o clock meet at Huai Cie's house..After prepared,Bei n Xuan ride motor came to my house...After that,Xuan,Bei n Me wait Kar Ho at Petronas..Bei fetched me to Huai Cie's house...Xuan fetched Kar Ho...After reached Huai Cie's house,we chit chat a while...Around 4pm,her mum fetched 5 of us to PC fair...=) We go there visited nia...Go there buy nothing...Haha...There very crowded...Promoter keep on give us flyer...Whole stack of flyer is given by promoter...
Around 5pm,her mum came back n fetched 5 of us back to Huai Cie's house...When reached,we took some pictures at playground there...Haha...Quite fun...Thanks to Huai Cie's mum fetched us to PC fair...Here are some pics...6 something,we also went back de...Thanks Bei for send me back..xD



No comments:

Post a Comment