Sunday, August 30, 2009

Happy Belated Birthday to Audrey

Went to Pragin Mall today with Janice and Xuan...After i have my lunch,my dad fetched Janice and me to bus stop...That time so suffer because of DIGI...All Penang User have faced da same problem...While we waiting for bus coming,that time rain heavily and meet 2 Indian boy at there...1 of the indian boy dunno how to spoke hokkien still wanna spoke...Janice and I heard till 傻傻...Haha...Sat at bus 1 hour,finally reached Pragin Mall...=) Janice and I meet Xuan at Starbuck...After that,we went to cinema to book ticket first...We watched Kung Fu Cyborg...This movie was prefered by Xuan...This movie ma ma dei nia...
After watched,we choose present for Audrey...Rushed...That time Janice nt feeling well...Pity her nia...She looks like so suffer...Around 6,Xuan fetched me to 火窝之家 to ate steamboat...Followed by Bei reached..xD...After a while,Ne Yin,Kylie,Audrey and Joel also reached...At there ate till very full...Janice still very suffer...Keep on in toilet..Pity...Hope u recover ASAP...Bei went home earlier...可惜...Group photo din have you...After took some photos,is da time to went home le...Xuan fetched me to bus stop...Thanks Xuan..xD...
p/s:Happy Belated Birthday to Audrey..=) The cake looks like so delicious huh..
Group photos





No comments:

Post a Comment