Wednesday, July 8, 2009

JJC Camp 5-July-09

5-July-09 was Photography Camp...It was held on last sunday...Actually this should post on last sunday...But tired and lazy bloging...Haha...So postponed to today...
This camp was organised by Photography club...After having my breakfast,dad fetch me go to sch...I was the forst one to reached school...Follow by Janice,Kar Ho,Xuan and Kai Yun...I tot 8 something the activity will began...Mana tahu 1pm only began...Early reached school useless...After that,we keep on chit chat...
While waiting the activity began,we took some pics in the classroom...After that,nothing to do at classroom...Then they all go to Strike I to dota...Just left me,Xuan and Kai Yun in the classroom...We also felt very bored so we walk to strike I to find them...







When the activity began...








No comments:

Post a Comment